1. Hot Oil: Massage warm olive oil or coconut oil into the skin in circular motion for few mins, leave it on for 15mins. The oil will also help soften your skin so it can expand, making stretch marks less likely.
2. Herbal Cure: Use aloe vera to diminish stretch marks. Mix aloe vera with vitamin E oil for a stretch mark lotion and rubbing it in until your skin absorbs it.The healing and soothing properties can be used to get rid of stretch marks naturally.
3. Citrus : The natural acids in lemon juice can help fade and bleach stretch mark mix equal quantities of honey and lemon juice and apply the mixture on the stretch marks. Leave it on soak for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
4. Egg white: Try putting the egg whites on your affected areas to watch your stretch marks fade away. Egg is rich in omega 3 fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals that help to get rid of wrinkles and stretch marks.
5. Essential Care: Use a drop of essential oil like lavender with natural oils or body lotion to get rid of stretch marks. Because essential oils are so powerful, always mix them with a carrier oil or lotion before applying to your skin. [seek out the guidance of a holistic healthcare practitioner before using essential oil during pregnancy