Sometimes you only have a few minutes to bust out a workout, and this ab routine is seriously perfect to do in a flash at home. Here’s the best way to flatten your mommy belly with this routine:
Perform each move for 60 seconds and rest for 10 seconds in between each move.
Complete as many reps as you can in each 60-second interval, making sure to keep proper form. Do not sacrifice form in order to complete more reps.
Keep your core engaged (belly button into spine), and add weights or resistance to any move when you need a challenge.
Get ready to burn some serious belly fat!
1. Scissor Kick: Skinny Mom Founder + CEO, Brooke Griffin, shows how to do this belly-flattening exercise.
2. Reverse Crunch: There is a right and a wrong way to do this move.
Only got a minute to spare? Do reverse crunches for 60 straight seconds alongside our founder and CEO Brooke Griffin!
3. Plank Tuck Twist: This move takes some practice and coordination.
4. Pilates Sit-Up: Take it nice and slow with this one for the best results.
5. Crazy Ivan.You’ll work your obliques and shoulders when you do this move correctly.
Only got a minute to spare? Do crazy Ivans for 60 straight seconds alongside our founder and CEO Brooke Griffin! Click here to see step-by-step instructions.
6. Ab Clap: Although you might feel a bit awkward doing this one, we guarantee you’ll feel a great burn.
Ab Clap ALL workout by brooke griffin skinnymom
7. Kneeling Side Crunch: This one is a fairly simple, yet effective move.
Kneeling Side Crunch
Rest for 10-20 seconds, and if time allows, repeat the sequence a second time through for a 20-minute sizzler!