1. Vegetable Juices – High in nutrients and low in kilojoules, hearty organic veggie juices are an ideal meal replacement for strength and vitality. Make green-leafy veggie juices a daily routine if you want your six-pack abs sooner.
2. Mushrooms – Mushrooms are a six-packers magical wonder food; high in vitamins and low in kilojoules; they are one of the only foods that stay expanded in your stomach and give you that ‘full’ feeling.
3. Tuna in spring water – High protein, low fat; real six-pack food.
4. Vegetables – Hellooooo vegetables!!! Eat many vegetables, very often.
5. Eggs – The amino acids in eggs are converted into muscle more efficiently than any other protein fuelled food or drink. Recent research shows that eating eggs has very little, if any, effect on blood cholesterol levels.
6. Lean Chicken – High in muscle-building protein, lean chicken breast is a best friend in the kitchen. Six-pack stoppers Alcohol, white bread, white rice, white pasta, cheese, chocolate, ice-cream, sweets, chips, fries, crisps, soda/soft drinks, butter, margarine, commercial fruit juice, processed & packaged foods.