Turkish Get Up
* Lay on your back with legs extended and hold a kettlebell, medicine ball or dumbbell in one hand with your arm extended directly towards the ceiling. Bend the knee of the leg on the same side as the hand holding the weight and plant the heel. Push through the heel, point the same side hip upwards and roll up onto the opposite hand. Swing the other leg through and rise to a kneeling position. Stand up and reverse the motion. Keep the weight pointed directly at the ceiling throughout the movement.
Sit Up Stand Up
* Lie down in a bent knee sit up position with your arms extended behind your head while holding a medicine ball. Explosively throw your arms forward propelling yourself through a sit up. Keep rocking forward until you are in a deep squat position and then stand up. Reverse the motion and repeat.
Knees To Elbows
* Hang from a bar with an overhand grip so that your feet do not touch the ground. Bend your knees and curl your torso so that your knees touch your elbows. Reverse the motion and repeat.
L-Sit Pull Ups
* Hang from a bar with an overhand grip so that your feet do not touch the ground. Bend at the hips while keeping your legs straight until your feet are at least as high as your hip crease. Perform pull ups while maintaining the straight leg position.
Medicine Ball Slams
* Grab a medicine ball that is designed to not bounce very high. Extend your arms overhead while standing. Violently slam the ball into the ground by aggressively descending into the bottom of a deep squat position and immediately following with the arms in a slamming motion. Catch the ball on the bounce and repeat.
* Hold dumbbells, kettle bells, a barbell, or slosh pipe with arms extended overhead. Now walk as far as you can. Use a weight that makes walking about 100 feet difficult. Rest and repeat.