1. Donkey Kicks. Start on all fours, hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart. Keeping your right foot flexed and leg bent, raise your right leg and press your heel toward the ceiling until your foot is directly above your butt. Squeeze your glutes and slowly return to starting position but keep your knee off the ground. Repeat this 15 times and then switch legs.
2. Doggy Hydrant. Start on all fours, hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart. Keeping your feet flexed and knee bent, open your left leg out to the side until your inner thigh is parallel with with the floor. Squeeze your glutes and your abs and return to the starting position with your knee only slightly off the floor. Repeat this 15 times and then switch legs.
3. Chair Kicks. Grab a chair (preferably a tall chair) and face it away from you. Stand an arms-length behind the chair with your feet together and grab the back of the seat with both hands for balance. Lean forward slightly and lift your right leg directly behind you, keeping your knee straight but not locked. Squeeze your glutes and make sure to square your hips with the chair; don’t open your hip out to the side when you kick behind. Repeat this move 10 times and switch legs. Do two sets of these.
4. Squat Pulse. Begin standing with your legs wider than shoulder width apart, toes turned out, and your arms straight out in front of you. Squat down and keep your knees in line with your toes, squeeze your abs tight, and keep your back straight. Stay in squat position and pulse up and down, raising and lowering your butt six inches or so each time. Pulse 10 times before relaxing and standing. Repeat 15 times and do three sets of these.
5. Squat Kick. Start standing with your legs wider than hip-width apart and your toes slighty turned out. With your arms straight in front of you, lower yourself into a squat until your butt is just below the height of your knees. Next, stand back up and when you reach starting position, lift your left leg as high as you can directly to the side of you. Lower your leg back to the ground with control. Repeat 10 times and switch legs. Do three sets of these.