Every guy is dreaming to know the secret how to get ripped six-pack. And we are going to give you the most useful tips how to get amazing abs.
1) Train your abs everywhere and every time you have a chance to. If you are stuck in traffic, do static ab contractions. You can also pull your belly button in toward your spine and hold for a count of 10.
2) Reduce total amount of your body fat and burn more calories. If you are just doing abs, it’s not enough. Sit-ups will only condition the abs under all the fat.
3) Train abs, calves and forearms together. Training these groups of muscles all together will help you to attack abs with higher intensity.
4) Find new ways to crunch, bend and twist in your daily life. Forget about your workout routine. Use a stability ball to improve your balance too, or add complex core-movements to your workout. Combine exercises and be creative.
5) Perform staggered sets. Don’t rest on the bench between sets. Do some ab exercise and don’t waste the time.
6) Drink plenty of water, its essential. Your body needs water to function properly. If you don’t drink enough water, you will not have enough energy and power for hard workouts.
7) Don’t skip breakfast. When you don’t eat breakfast, you are killing your metabolism. You will also get hungrier later on and eat more.
8) Get enough rest and sleep. Every doctor will tell you that you need the right amount of rest and sleep. It will give you more energy for trainings.
10) Don’t skip abs workouts and don’t reduce your overall potential for a better look. You can do better. Work on your body!9) Do cardio to lose extra fat over your abs. If you still have fat on your stomach, you will not get ripped six-pack. Cardio workouts are workouts that raise your heart rate for a given set of time. Some examples would be running, jogging, bike riding, dancing and rowing. Try cardio workouts often (3 to 5 times per week) for at least an hour at a time.